What we do:
- English lessons
- Health and education advice
- Skills for living in the UK
- Crèche for children under 3 years
- Tea and coffee
When is it:
- Wednesday 10 am – 12 noon (term time only)
- email Fran, our International Women’s Group Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 01473 400785
- come and see us at our office, 38 St Matthews Street, Ipswich IP1 3EP
This is a friendly, supportive, volunteer-led group giving women the English language and practical skills they and their families need for day to day life in the UK through English classes, health and wellbeing activities and discussions about life and culture in the UK.
It is open to women of all nationalities, prioritising those who are isolated or socially marginalised and aiming to help them establish a stable life integrated into the local community in Ipswich.